Wednesday 6 September 2017

How To Earn Good Dollars From Propeller Ads.


Over the past few years, numerous competitors have evolved and have given options to individual over the world to plug into the opportunity of earning more income through ads in terms of higher CPC rates and better revenue potential.

AdSense has seem to have been the only option for bloggers or web owners to earn passive income  which require a lot of patience, hard work and writing good content.

When I started my blog, my first interest was to share with people what happens in the entertainment industry and I did it with a lot of passion but along the line I discovered I could earn income from what I enjoy. When my blog was approved by AdSense I was happy and my expectation was high, however the income didn't come has fast as I planned and then I wanted more. I was looking for other legitimate ways to earn more income when I came across Propeller Ads.


Propeller Ads offers great opportunities that are suitable to website owners. It is a CPM ad network which means that it pays for every 1000 ad impressions you generate. Propeller Ads promises 100% of your international traffic and the highest CPM possible. You get paid for every ad impression, whether your ads are clicked or not, it does not matter


Publishers can earn more income through 100% Monetization; this is done by efficiently monetizing global web and mobile traffic across all devices and platforms with highest CPM Rates.

Publishers can also get high revenues from relevant ads for all their online content, this achieved when Propeller Ads combines a comprehensive list of direct advertisers globally and with advanced technology you makes extra cash from these ads impressions on your website. This network is currently providing more than 700 million daily ad impressions for desktop and mobile visitors.


They have suitable format when it comes to ads. It could be Onclick  Popunder ads, sliding banners, direct links, mobile ads, mobile dialogue ads etc. From my observation they are very good with the use of pop-under ads and hence it makes them the best when it comes to ad network. I find Propeller Ads a worthy alternative to AdSense.



What to Know If You Like to Register With Propeller Ad.

1. It is open for all and it is super easy to get started. If your website is new and not gaining traffic you can still apply for ads. Upon registration, all accounts are activated instantly. When you provide your website, an instruction would be given on how to verify your web (self-help) or the admin can manually verify it for you when you start up a chat and request. This can be achieved within 5minutes.

2. It is publisher friendly. It gives you a step to step guide on how to successfully create your first Ad and how to place ad code on your website (pictorial guidance and links).

3. Unlike other Ad network, there are no constraints and restrictions, there are also no threshold traffic.

4. Propeller Ads share 80% of their ad revenue with publishers.

5. Propeller Ads reports your earning in a tabular form or in charts. It is clear and understandable. Its real-time




6.It has easy payment and withdrawal option. The payment method supports are: Wire transfer, Webmoney, Prepaid cards, Payoneer. Minimum payment is $100. Too bad it does not support PayPal. However time between two payments can take up to 30days

7.It is video friendly.


If you still making a decision on what choice of Ad network to pick with all read so far, I hope I have been able to give suiting explanation on how Propeller Ads work and what is best for your website.

I wish you the best.
To register: Click here

Photo Credit: Propeller Ads

No comments: