Wednesday 3 April 2013

MY STYLE GALLERY

Hi Guys and how are you doing.  I love to introduce to you this page and my focus would mainly be on beauty, fashion and its trends. There would be lot of items I would be showcasing here but I won’t be telling you from which stores these items can be gotten because it is worth going to all stores to find similar designs.


I see this as a challenge coming ahead of me, but I know within that I can impress you guys and do my best.  I’ll be doing in-depth post on how to combine clothes. I would also be blogging about my favourite fashion shows and pieces from the collections. So please be very gentle with me while I follow my instincts. **smiles**


To start off I would put together pictures of outfits that complement each other, most especially their colours. I get very meticulous when I want to combine colours because they also affect our moods. I hope this is going to be fun.

Kindly check at the right top corner if you want to visit my post mainly on Style Gallery. Thanks


Much Love

Orabellaa

No comments: